Rules of the Jazz Club
Visiting the Soyuz kompozitorov jazz club you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The rules and regulations are obligatory for all customers.
- The jazz club reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict entry to patrons whether they have tickets to performance or not.
- The jazz club has the right to refuse admission to customers under drug or alcohol affect or taking inappropriate action.
- The jazz club may also have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, staff and/or property.
- If you made a booking you will be seated at the table but that does not guarantee there will be no other ticket holders at the same tables. You should book all seats at the table to sit by yourself or friends’ company only (two or four tickets, depends on location). (See the scheme on the website).
- The jazz club can not permit any unconsumed alcohol, toxic and inflammable substances, drugs, all sorts of weapons and self-defense facilities to be brought into the premises by a patron.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Any unauthorized trade is not permitted.
- Professional photography and filming is allowed inside the jazz club only for accredited journalists.
- The jazz club assumes no responsibility for any damage to patrons’ vehicle, their losses.
- The jazz club reserves the right to make changes to the performance schedule by notice on the website.
- Customers are liable and responsible to subject to these terms and conditions.